Saturday, February 26, 2011



2011 has been a busy year. I made a move out to Seattle while Sam is back in Raleigh wrapping up his final semester at the College of Design. But we are still printing strong on both coasts.

On March 14th we'll be releasing Series 3 which will include the biggest print we've done, one of the smallest, one of the most delicious, and one of the geekiest. If you want to be the first to find out when they'll be available, make sure to hop on the email list.

Can't wait to share them with everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Its March 14th! Are they out yet?
    I have been looking forward to buying your prints for a long time now, and Ive had rotten luck twice.
    If God forbid, I run out of luck this time as well, would you be kind enough to print them for me otherwise?
    I really want to put them up at our(young)studio!
    *Crossing fingers*
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new prints are going to be up Monday at 12am PST. We've increased our editions this run, so I'm sure you'll be able to grab something. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete